The East Berlin Community Park is located on North Avenue along the Conewago Creek. This 17-acre recreation park includes a picnic pavilion, skate park, basketball court, paved 0.4 mile walking path, playground, soccer field, horseshoe pit, mulched trail along the Conewago Creek. Coming in spring 2020: full service restrooms!
The community park is managed by the East Berlin Borough’s Parks & Recreation Commission, and they would love for you to share your input by completing the survey below & by attending their monthly meetings at 7pm on the second Thursday of each month at the Borough Hall (128 Water St, East Berlin).
Complete this 2-question online survey about the park!
- The park is open dawn to dusk.
- Leashed dogs are welcome, but remember to remove and dispose of waste in the pet waste station.
- Please carry away all trash and restrict vehicles to paved parking areas.
- Motorized vehicles, including ATVs, are NOT allowed on non-paved areas, including along Conewago Creek.
The 1,250-square foot picnic pavilion (80-person capacity) includes electrical service, and can be reserved for exclusive use at a daily fee of $50. Complete this pavilion rental form & contact the Borough Hall office for availability at (717) 259-9224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete this Parks & Recreation donation form & send along with your gift!
- Checks made payable to “East Berlin Borough” (“Community Park” or name of special park project on memo line), mailed or delivered to Borough Hall office (128 Water Street, East Berlin, PA 17316)
- In-kind donation (materials & labor for specific projects)
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts service projects are welcome (upon approval by the Parks & Rec Commission)
- Participate in the Annual Golf Outing fundraiser at Briarwood Golf Course on the third Friday in September