Meyers Log Cabin
Meyers Log Cabin (also known as the East Berlin Log House) was built in 1832, and is located along South Avenue (behind the Post Office on 3rd Street) in East Berlin, Pennsylvania.
The “Studebaker Home” at 200 W King Street, was built in 1790. Carpenter, farmer, & minister David Studebaker (1741-1831) was the great uncle of the five brothers who became famous for producing the Studebaker automobiles.
Swigart’s Mill (also known as the Beaver Creek Mill) was built in 1794 for Abraham Swigart.
Lower Bermudian Lutheran Church
Lower Bermudian Lutheran Church is the oldest Lutheran church in Adams County. The history of the church dates back to 1745, when it was established by a group of German-speaking people of the Lutheran & German Reformed Churches.
Brandt Warehouse & Mill
The Brandt Warehouse & Mill (209 Locust Street) was built circa 1897. On April 1, 1897, Noah Sprenkle purchased a lot from David & Clara March, and built a warehouse on the site.
Liberty No. 1 Engine House
The Liberty No. 1 Engine House was built in 1892. On April 12, 1892, Council bought land from John Hartley for $55 with plans to build a fire house & jail. A. B. Trimmer, a local contractor, was awarded the contract for $1,079.50 and completed the building in 6 months.